Since 1884, Kodak has been the brand customers associate with high-quality imaging products. Kodak’s long and fascinating history has made it one of the world’s most widely recognized and trusted brands.
Did you know?
- The name Kodak was made up by its founder, American inventor George Eastman because it was impossible to mispronounce, and K was Eastman’s favorite letter.
- George Eastman donated most of his fortune to an array of universities and charitable institutions, including MIT and the University of Rochester under the pseudonym “Mr. Smith.”
- In the mid-1930s, Kodak researchers designed and built the world's first electronic color separation scanner to prepare images for printing.
- In the mid-sixties, NASA launched a series of spacecrafts to photograph the moon's surface in preparation for the Apollo landing. Each carried an ingenious photographic system, designed and built by Kodak.
- During World War II, Kodak devised films to detect radiation exposure for workers developing the atomic bomb. Kodak adapted this film and imaging technology to meet special needs in the health industry.
Kodak first started selling printing materials in 1912. Kodak Wide-format Media continues the legacy of innovation and provides the same Kodak brand quality you have come to know and expect from the brand.
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Photo Paper, Glossy / 255g
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Photo Paper, Lustre / 255g
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Textured Fine Art Paper / 315g
- KODAK Production Glossy Poly Poster Plus / 8 mil
- KODAK Production Matte Paper / 170g
- KODAK Rapid-Dry Photographic Glossy Paper / 190g
- KODAK Rapid-Dry Photographic Satin Paper / 190g
Offer the quality assurance of Kodak Wide-format Media.
Buy online and get free shipping: KodakWFMedia.com.