As a Print Service Provider, we understand that you strive to offer your customers the highest-quality photo paper at the best price. That's why we urge you to check out the new KODAK Premium Satin Photo Paper, 240gsm. This satin finish paper has the superior quality of the KODAK brand and is one of the most affordable choices on the market.
After research and comparison, we are confident that KODAK Premium Satin Photo Paper, 240gsm, is among your most economical options — even after manufacturers' rebates.
Not only is it a low-cost solution, but these papers will appeal to your growing number of environmentally-conscious consumers. KODAK Premium Satin Photo Paper, 240gsm, is FSC®-certified (FSC-C115319), meaning it is sourced from responsibly managed forests and that wildlife and the environment are not harmed.
This low-gloss, resin-coated photo paper provides rich, true-to-life colors and stunning clarity, with a weight (240 gsm) and thickness (9.5 mil) comparable to other popular brands.
Why pay more when you can get the KODAK quality at a fraction of the price?
KODAK Photo Papers are compatible with most printer brands.
It’s essential for both resellers and print providers to be aware of upcoming trends in photo and fine art printing to make sound business decisions, take advantage of new market opportunities, and stay ahead in the world of fine art reproductions.
Trends for 2024:
1. Large-scale Prints
Designers are embracing the grandiose in interiors and are looking to make bold statements that demand attention. KODAK PROFESSIONAL Fine Art and Photo Paper is designed to print the highest-quality reproductions with sharp details and vibrant colors at any size.
2. Gallery Walls and Splits
Small prints of varying sizes and shapes hung together to create a “gallery wall” can tell a story and make a space feel unique. Splits that involve printing a single image across multiple panels are also popular and perfect for panoramic landscape photos made possible with smartphones.
3. New Substrates
Advances in digital printing have made it possible to print on various materials like metal, fabric, or acrylic. These substrates offer a modern look and are a unique departure from paper or canvas. KODAK PROFESSIONAL Sublimation, Metallic Gloss Film is a heavy, rigid film similar to a Cibachrome-style substrate.
4. AI-enhanced Photos
This cutting-edge technology uses artificial intelligence to create realistic photograph-like images.
5. Sustainable Art Prints
Print providers are looking to adopt more sustainable printing methods and substrates. KODAK Wide-Format Media has a portfolio of FSC®-certified materials sourced from responsibly managed forests that ensure trees are replanted, and that wildlife is not harmed.
KODAK Wide-Format Media continues to adapt to changes in the market, stay on top of market trends, and offer your customers state-of-the-art KODAK Wide-Format Media designed to fit your customer’s changing needs.
For more information and to order, call us at 888-893-4668, visit KODAKWFMedia.com, or email us at info@KODAKWFMedia.com.
The print industry is thriving with new technology and evolving demands for print professionals. Sustainability, AI, special effects, new substrates, and short-run printing are just a few challenges. KODAK has provided great print solutions for over 120 years based on a history of innovation and research.
In 2023, KODAK Wide-Format Media introduced the following unique, state-of-the-art products:
- KODAK Premium Textured Display Film (Solvent/Eco-solvent/Latex) — save money with this durable PVC/PET hybrid material—a cost-effective solution for indoor and outdoor banners. What sets this banner material apart is its soft, textured, velvet-like finish that prints on both sides and needs no lamination.
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Satin Photo Paper, 270gsm (Aqueous) — designed to be an affordable photo solution, this resin-coated, satin finish paper has low glare for portraits, fine art reproductions, interior décor, retail, and events and is FSC®-certified.
- KODAK Premium Satin Photo Paper, 240gsm (Aqueous) — this low-gloss, resin-coated, FSC®-certified paper is sufficiently water-resistant to avoid damage during everyday use.
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Sublimation, Metallic Gloss Film (Sublimation) — with the retirement of laser Lightjet printers, this film provides an alternative solution for frontlit and backlit signs. This dye-sublimation film is a perfect alternative to Cibachrome-style prints with the highest image quality.
- Focused on products that care for people and the planet, KODAK Wide-Format Media introduced a portfolio of FSC®-certified (C115319) papers.
- In addition, we redesigned our website, making it easier for you to find products and experience a more straightforward ordering system. Check it out: KODAKWFMedia.com.
Offer your customers the latest, cutting-edge printing materials.
The holiday season is approaching, and no other time of year creates such a huge demand for photo prints, greeting cards, invitations, holiday decorations, and other dry lab applications.
Beautiful photos printed on KODAK PROFESSIONAL Dry Lab Photo Paper make cherished gifts and treasured memories for the upcoming holidays.
Don’t let your customers down; stock up with KODAK PROFESSIONAL Dry Lab Photo Papers and inform them that these papers are now FSC®-certified (C115319), which means they are sourced from responsibly managed forests that ensure trees are replanted and that wildlife, local communities, and the environment are not harmed.
Be ready for your Dry Lab customers and offer them sustainable KODAK Dry Lab paper.
• KODAK PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Lustre Photo Paper DL, 255gsm
• KODAK PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Gloss Photo Paper DL, 255gsm
Highly scratch- and water-resistant, this durable film is a PVC/PET hybrid material, making it a high-performance yet cost-effective solution suitable for indoor and outdoor use. There is no need for lamination; just print, trim, and ship. The double-sided base material is stable, resists curl, and stays flat when unrolled for display; but what truly sets this material apart is its soft, textured, velvet-like finish on both sides.
KODAK Premium Textured Display Film is compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, resin, and UV-curable printers.
Double your market opportunities and offer KODAK Premium Textured Display Film today.
To order, call us at 888-893-4668, visit KODAKWFMedia.com, or email us at info@KodakWFMedia.com.
Sports are back, and schools, professional photographers, and parents will be anxious to show their team spirit with photos of their athletes and teams. KODAK PROFESSIONAL Photographic Paper is the brand they trust for its exceptional print quality and longevity.
Celebrate festive Octoberfest events with a pumpkin latte, KODAK Water-Resistant Scrim Banner, and other great KODAK Banner products.
And, of course, Halloween provides a scary amount of retail promotion and activity. KODAK Floor and Wall Vinyl is an excellent choice for floor and wall signage.
• Black Friday
Black Friday is an opportunity for businesses to offer deals and specials with POP displays, and signs, so stock up on KODAK Self-adhesive products now.
Cold weather brings people inside, wanting to ‘cozy’ up their homes with personalized décor. KODAK PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Artist Matte Canvas, is a high-quality canvas perfect for fine art and photographic reproductions.
Check out these Fall favorites perfect for a variety of applications:
• KODAK PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Photo Paper, Lustre, 255gsm
• KODAK Water-resistant Scrim Banner
• KODAK Photo Tex Repositionable Fabric
Visit KodakWFMedia.com to learn more, call us at 888-893-4668 or email us at info@KodakWFMedia.com.
We’re excited to announce the addition of two new photo papers to our portfolio of KODAK Wide-Format Media:
These papers are designed to provide rich, true-to-life colors and stunning clarity at a competitive price providing an economical solution for photographic applications.
Not only a low-cost solution, but these papers will appeal to your growing number of environmentally conscious consumers. Both papers are FSC®-certified (C115319), meaning they are sourced from responsibly managed forests that ensure trees are replanted, and that wildlife, local communities, and the environment are not harmed.
Backed by know-how, KODAK has a 120-year history of research and innovation and is known as one of the most experienced companies in the world when it comes to providing high-resolution photographic paper.
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Satin Photo Paper, 270gsm — resin-coated, satin finish paper with low glare for portraits, fine art reproductions, interior decor, retail, and events.
- KODAK Premium Satin Photo Paper, 240gsm — low-gloss, resin-coated paper sufficiently water-resistant to avoid damage during everyday use at an affordable price for all your photo paper needs.
KODAK Photo papers are compatible with most pigment and dye-based printer brands.To learn more or for help adding this product to your website, call us at 888-893-4668, visit KODAKWFMedia.com, or email us at info@KODAKWFMedia.com.
World Photo Day is an annual, worldwide celebration of photography’s ability to inspire positive change in the world. Celebrated on August 19th—take this opportunity to connect with your customers and encourage them to capture special moments on the photo paper synonymous with photography for over 135 years: KODAK.
KODAK Wide-Format Media continues to deliver the same high-quality and reliability and provides the same innovative printing solutions it has for decades. The KODAK seal on the back tells the world of this superior quality.
Join the celebration. Showcase KODAK Photo Paper and Canvas on your website and have your customers share their favorite KODAK moment on social media and tag us: #KODAKWFMedia, #worldphotoday
Check out great photo paper options at KODAKWFMedia.com:
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Lustre Photo Paper, 255gsm
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Gloss Photo Paper, 255gsm
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Matte Photo Paper, 230gsm
Coming soon: 2 NEW high-quality, low-cost photo paper solutions:
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Satin Photo Paper, 270gsm
- KODAK Premium Satin Photo Paper, 240gsm
With so many inkjet photo paper brands and choices, knowing which type of paper to offer your customers and in what price range can be tricky.
Five factors to consider when choosing the right paper:
- Coating helps ink stay on the paper by controlling how it is absorbed.
- Color gamut relates to the range of colors a specific paper can reproduce from its source image.
- D-Max describes the maximum black tone your choice of photo paper can recreate. Typically matte papers cannot hold the same levels of black as glossy papers.
- Archival properties mean the print is designed to last long without fading or yellowing.
- Instant-dry capability a microporous coating allows prints to dry instantly.
To provide the right paper for the right application and keep them coming back for more, KODAK offers wide-format printing materials to fit every need of the professional photographer or print service provider.
- KODAK Production Matte Paper, 170gsm — provides a coating with a high ink-load retention used by print shops and photographers who want a low-cost way to produce high volumes of low-cost photos, POP displays, posters, or color-accurate renderings.
- KODAK Rapid-Dry Photographic Satin and Gloss Paper, 190gsm — the microporous coating provides instant dry times, so you can apply laminates instantly, making it perfect for posters and signage.
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Lustre Photo Paper, 255gsm — when the design requires a premium paper to capture the best digital fine art, look to this heavy paper with a wide color gamut.