The print industry is thriving with new technology and evolving demands for print professionals. Sustainability, AI, special effects, new substrates, and short-run printing are just a few challenges. KODAK has provided great print solutions for over 120 years based on a history of innovation and research.
In 2023, KODAK Wide-Format Media introduced the following unique, state-of-the-art products:
- KODAK Premium Textured Display Film (Solvent/Eco-solvent/Latex) — save money with this durable PVC/PET hybrid material—a cost-effective solution for indoor and outdoor banners. What sets this banner material apart is its soft, textured, velvet-like finish that prints on both sides and needs no lamination.
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Satin Photo Paper, 270gsm (Aqueous) — designed to be an affordable photo solution, this resin-coated, satin finish paper has low glare for portraits, fine art reproductions, interior décor, retail, and events and is FSC®-certified.
- KODAK Premium Satin Photo Paper, 240gsm (Aqueous) — this low-gloss, resin-coated, FSC®-certified paper is sufficiently water-resistant to avoid damage during everyday use.
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Sublimation, Metallic Gloss Film (Sublimation) — with the retirement of laser Lightjet printers, this film provides an alternative solution for frontlit and backlit signs. This dye-sublimation film is a perfect alternative to Cibachrome-style prints with the highest image quality.
- Focused on products that care for people and the planet, KODAK Wide-Format Media introduced a portfolio of FSC®-certified (C115319) papers.
- In addition, we redesigned our website, making it easier for you to find products and experience a more straightforward ordering system. Check it out: KODAKWFMedia.com.
Offer your customers the latest, cutting-edge printing materials.